Samoa Sessional Legislation
THE HEALTH AMENDMENT ACT 1969
1969, No. 23
An Act to amend the Health Ordinance 1959.
[11 December 1969]
1. Short title - This Act may be cited as the health Amendment Act 1969, and shall be read together with and be deemed part of the Health Ordinance 1959 (hereinafter referred to as the principal Ordinance).
2. This section substituted a new First Schedule for the First Schedule to the principal Ordinance.
3. This section substituted a new subsection for subs. (2) of s. 9 of the principal Ordinance.
4. This section inserted s. 13A in the principal Ordinance.
5. This section substituted a new section for s. 15 of the principal Ordinance.
6. This section amended ss. 19, 26, and 28 of the principal Ordinance.
7. (a) This paragraph amended s. 58 (2) (a) of the principal Ordinance.
(b) This paragraph inserted paras. (aa)-(af) in s. 58 (2) of the principal Ordinance.