We constantly seek to identify a range of experts to form a ‘Technical Pool’ that will allow us to pre-select experienced individuals that may be called upon by the PJDP to provide technical and advisory support to our counterparts in the region.
If you are interested in finding out more about the Technical Pool we invite you to read through the introductory cover letter and a more detailed breakdown of proposed projects and activities for the 18 month implementation period. If you feel that your experience and background are directly relevant to the PJDP and our proposed activities, please complete and return the expression of interest form along with your curriculum vitae.
Adviser positions that were previously advertised by the PJDP are listed below:
- Bench Book Editor
- Customary Dispute Resolution Research Adviser
- Code of Judicial Conduct Expert
- Judicial Administration Diagnostic Expert
- Trainer of Judicial Trainers Provider
- Judicial Monitoring and Evaluation Adviser
- Institutionalisation of PJDP Adviser
- Judicial and Court Officer Decision Making Training Expert
- Judicial and Court Officer Orientation Training Expert
- Judicial and Court Officer Orientation Training Lead Expert