Niue Subsidiary Legislation
PARTNERSHIP AMENDMENT FEES REGULATIONS 1994
At Cabinet Chambers at Alofi this 22nd day of March 1994
The Ministers of Cabinet
PURSUANT to the Partnership Amendment Act 1994 the Ministers of Cabinet hereby make the following regulations.
1. Title and Commencement- (1) These regulations may be cited as the Partnership Amendment Fees Regulations.
(2) These regulations shall come into force on the ....... day of ........ 1994.
2. Interpretation - In these regulations, unless the context otherwise requires:-
"Registrar" means the Registrar appointed pursuant to section 11 of the Act;
"The Act" means the Partnership Amendment Act 1994.
3. Application Fees – Where an application for registration of a limited liability partnership is lodged with the Registrar pursuant to section 12 of the Act, it shall be accompanied by a fee of $250.
4. Renewal Fee – Where an application for renewal of registration of a limited liability partnership is lodged with the Registrar pursuant to section 13 of the Act, it shall be accompanied by a fee of $100.
5. Payment of Fees- All fees prescribed by these regulations shall be refundable if the relevant application is declined.
APPROVED by Cabinet at Cabinet Chambers, Fale Fono, Alofi, this 22nd day of March 1994.