Kiribati Sessional Legislation
Download original PDF
REPUBLIC OF KIRIBATI
(No. 4 of 1987)
AN ACT TO AUTHORISE SUPPLEMENTARY APPROPRIATION OF MONIES OUT OF THE CONSOLIDATED FUND FOR RECURRENT EXPENDITURE FOR THE SERVICE OF THE YEAR ENDING 31ST DECEMBER 1987
MADE by the Maneaba ni Maungatabu and assented to by the Beretitenti.
1. This Act may be cited as the Supplementary Appropriation Act 1987.
Authorisation of issue $390,000 from the Consolidated Fund
2. The issue from the Consolidated Fund is hereby authorised of a sum of $390,000 to be applied for recurrent expenditure to the service of the year ending 31st December 1987.
3. The sum specified in Section 2 shall be appropriated for the supply of the Heads of Expenditure specified in Column 1 of the Schedule annexed to this Act in the sums respectively specified in relation thereto in Column 2 of the Schedule.
Head of Expenditure
Additional Expenditure Authorised
210 Office of the Beretitenti
240 Ministry of Health and Family Planning
254 Ministry of Communications and Transport
256 Ministry of Trade, Industry and Labour
| || |
THE SUPPLEMENTARY APPROPRIATION ACT 1987
1. This Act charges upon the Consolidated Fund a sum, which is required for recurrent expenditure for the year ending 31st December 1987, in addition to the amount appropriated for that year by the Appropriation Act 1986.
2. The sum required is to provide for money expended in excess of sums already appropriated.
3. The Act provides that the additional amount charged shall be expended upon the service listed in the Schedule to the Act.
4. The Act was presented to the Maneaba ni Maungatabu in accordance with the requirements of Section 109(3) of the Constitution.
Michael N. Takabwebwe
The Attorney General